We also provide you with continental breakfasts, so that you dont have to make a mad dash to the boulangerie every morning, then we leave you to decide where you would like to eat at lunch times and in the evenings.
Whether you are looking for a family friendly or an intimate meal:-
- You can come back to the chalet and prepare whatever takes your fancy from the local supermarket ( a 2 minute walk)
- You can pick from one of the many nearby restaurants, bars, cafes and hotels, whether it s a local Savoyard dish, a juicey steak cooked on the fire, or a pizza. Meribel has just about everything to offer, including some great vegetarian options.
- We can arrange for pre-prepared home made meals to be delivered to the chalet for you to cook whenever you are ready
- Or we can arrange for you own private chef to cook your breakfast, cake for tea, and evening meals
From Whats excluded page
- The sale or supply of alcohol
- Any cooked meals other than those “Holiday Extras” paid for at additional cost.
From Whats included page
Continental breakfast & 1 hr daily cleaning on 6 days of the week (Winter only).
From Holiday Extras page
The following can be booked at extra cost (Subject to Availability)
- Private chauffeur
- Private chef
- Transfers to and from the airports
- In resort taxi service
- Afternoon tea with homemade cake or biscuits
- Evening meal delivered to the chalet pre-prepared
- Lift pass pre-ordering service
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and various other activities
- Pre-arrival shopping
- Beauty treatments, massage and physiotherapy
- Extra hours cleaning