We understand and respect the importance of your privacy. When you browse our website, we do not collect personal information about you. The only way we will collect any personal information is if you give it to us, generally in the following circumstances:
- when you make a booking enquiry or reservation either directly with us or through one of our agents.
- when you subscribe to our newsletter, enter competitions or register for promotions;
- when you take part in surveys or provide us with feedback.
We will treat all your personal information as confidential and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection Legislation.
- We may disclose this information to our service providers, or to companies who act as data processors on our behalf in order to fulfil your booking contract, (who may be located outside the UK /EEA) for the purpose of providing you with your travel and holiday arrangements. Only information necessary for this purpose will be disclosed to them. Some information, for example relating to your religion or health, may be “sensitive personal data” within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We need this information to cater for your needs (e.g. dietary or medical requirements), but it is collected on condition that we have your positive consent, as well as that of the rest of your party.
- If you do not agree to our use of your information, we cannot accept your booking. By making a booking with us, you agree to allow your insurers, their agents and medical staff to disclose relevant information to us in circumstances where we may need to act in the interests of everyone in the group with whom you are travelling (For example, if you contract an infectious illness whilst on holiday, we may immediately need to make special arrangements for you and ensure that you do not return with the group).
- From time to time we may contact you by post or email with information about our services and products, (for example, sending you a brochure or details of a promotion). If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us.
- We are entitled to assume that you do not object to us doing any of these things unless you tell us otherwise in writing.
Data protection laws grant you, as a Data Subject, certain ‘information rights’, which are summarised below:
- Right of access – You have the right to obtain a copy of information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification or erasure – If you feel that any data that we hold about you is inaccurate, you have the right to ask us to correct or rectify it. You also have a right to ask us to erase information about you where you can demonstrate that the data we hold is no longer needed by us, or if you withdraw the consent upon which our processing is based, or if you feel that we are unlawfully processing your data. Please note that we may be entitled to retain your personal data despite your request, for example if we are under a separate legal obligation to retain it. Your right of rectification and erasure extends to anyone we have disclosed your personal information to and we will take all reasonable steps to inform those with whom we have shared their data about your request for erasure.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have a right to request that we refrain from processing your data where you contest its accuracy, or the processing is unlawful and you have opposed its erasure, or where we do not need to hold your data any longer but you need us to in order to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims, or we are in dispute about the legality of our processing your personal data.
- Right to Portability – You have a to receive any personal data that you have provided to us in order to transfer it onto another data controller where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. This is called a data portability request.
- Right to Object – You have a right to object to our processing your personal data where the basis of the processing is our legitimate interests including but not limited to direct marketing and profiling.
Right to Withdraw Consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data where the processing is based on consent.
- Right of Complaint – You also have the right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, which can be contacted at ico.org.uk.
- Right to Opt-out of Marketing Communications – You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send to you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you.
Any Data Subject Access Requests or Data Removal requests should made in writing and e-mailed to us You may be charged an administration fee for this.